A Taoist alternative to impotent outrage and despair
These are times that stretch our hope and serenity to the breaking point.
What shall we do? Where can we turn?
An on-line Zoom seminar
Saturday, September 24, 2022
9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon (Arizona time)
Join William Martin for an intensive three-hour seminar that will explore ways in which we can find balance amidst a world of division and strife. The seminar will combine lecture, meditation, relaxation, and a time for questions.
In this seminar we will consider the following themes, drawn from the wisdom of the Tao Te Ching
- Wu-wei – acting without tension, resistance, or agenda.
- Dancing with Yin and Yang – moving with the balance and flow of the Tao.
- Belonging – ending our sense of separation and division, within and without.
- Still Point – finding the stable center amidst the spinning.
- Words – using them as gateways, not walls.
- Acceptance – the essential starting point for effective action.
- True Nature – letting go of personas and images that keep us from ourselves.
- The One and Only Step – being and acting from the here and now.
- I will provide those who attend with a PDF document that contains detailed notes on the topics we cover.
To register, please complete the items below, including payment options:
Registration Fee – The below links let you pay with a credit card or a PayPal account, either one.
Coping with Chaos – payment