A Taoist alternative to impotent outrage and despair
This seminar was held in September for a registration fee of $50. It is now available in video recording format for $25. You won’t be able to interact in real time, but the information might still be interesting and helpful. Follow the registration steps below.
These are times that stretch our hope and serenity to the breaking point.
What shall we do? Where can we turn?
An on-line Zoom seminar
Saturday, September 24, 2022
9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon (Arizona time)
Join William Martin for an intensive three-hour seminar that will explore ways in which we can find balance amidst a world of division and strife. The seminar will combine lecture, meditation, relaxation, and a time for questions.
In this seminar we will consider the following themes, drawn from the wisdom of the Tao Te Ching
- Wu-wei – acting without tension, resistance, or agenda.
- Dancing with Yin and Yang – moving with the balance and flow of the Tao.
- Belonging – ending our sense of separation and division, within and without.
- Still Point – finding the stable center amidst the spinning.
- Words – using them as gateways, not walls.
- Acceptance – the essential starting point for effective action.
- True Nature – letting go of personas and images that keep us from ourselves.
- The One and Only Step – being and acting from the here and now.
- I will provide those who attend with a PDF document that contains detailed notes on the topics we cover.
To register, please complete the items below, including payment options:
Video recording – The below links let you pay with a credit card or a PayPal account, either one.
Coping with Chaos – payment for recording